k1 exhaust decision made!

jamakalbi

after a few months thought i have decided to spend more on the rims and go for the k1 instead of the 5zigen....hopefully wont be dissapointed. Altho my only concern is the noise of this exhaust i thought id just get my nuts out and do it

few questions though

how much + fitting and where can i get one from??

any votes of confidence or last minute persuasion are also welcome

The K1 is possibly the single best purchase I've ever made for my zed. It sounds amazing with or without bungs ;) I'm sure you won't be dissapointed unless you use your 350 as a rep car and not a weekend play thing.

just thought I'd get in before all the quiet exhaust lovers post up :lol:

right now im concerned again cos i drive to work 20 mins each day...........

I have a K1 and my Zed is my daily driver too.

Drive to work and everything. Absolutely love it.

Consider your Zed a service to your community, because I'm sure that in my neighbourhood, nobody is ever late for work, thanks to the K1 alarm clock.....that's strikes at 6am, lol.

but if you are that worried about the noise, then just keep the bungs in, and once the exhaust had coked up a bit, it will settle.

Consider your Zed a service to your community, because I'm sure that in my neighbourhood, nobody is ever late for work, thanks to the K1 alarm clock.....that's strikes at 6am, lol.

but if you are that worried about the noise, then just keep the bungs in, and once the exhaust had coked up a bit, it will settle.

That had my dad & me in stitches,awesome post.lol. I still want a k1,just got no pennies :rant:

+1. daily drive bungs out no issues and yes it will settle down