Z-Store Service Pack - Cant choose which oil

StokieShinobi

Hi all

About to buy my P3 service pack from

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... rentCat=38

Are these guys good? If I lived near Northumberland I would get them to service it too - as it is I will get a local garage to install the parts

I am a little confused however on what oil to go for? They have:

Millers CFS 10W40 @ £34.78

OR

Royal Purple 5W30 @ £46.25

I don't mind paying more for the Royal Purple if it is better but I am confused as to why it is a different viscosity - is this ok?

Hopefully someone can put my mind to rest :)

They are ok and know a little about the Zed!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: here is the Royal Purple info thread viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22262

Thanks for that - it seems like nice oil :) I'll take it!!

Ive just emailed your company - maybe you can help? Im going to buy the 350Z P2/3 service kit - as well as the optional dropdown components do you get the air filter / fuel filter / pollen filter etc. as well? Or do these need to be purchased in addition?

Also I wouldn't mind envy doing the service for me but I am 200 miles away - do you guys have any more local outlets near the Stoke-on-Trent area?

Thanks for all your help people B)

It seems I am smack bang in between Northumberland and Surrey - 200 miles and 3 hours away from each - DOH!

:headhurt:

Sorry, only do services in Newcastle, don't have the facilities here yet, but put a shout out and others shoud point you right for service.

I am but a mere girlie and now I you need Gaz to answer those other questions. :lol: I have messaged him, so hopefully he will pop up,

or pm your number and I will get him to ring you.

Sarah :)

i just bought from these guys, very helpful bunch, i went fo rthe royal purple as its been well rated. mines only 22,000 so only got oil, and coolant as well as the project kix sump plug. my own servicers are doing the brake fluid with millers as they have a special on them at the moment. didn't bother with sparks or tranny flid or clutch fluid as these aren't due till around 56,000

Hiya,

No the drop down bits are optional for the order, however on some services depending on mileage you may require some of these items. If you can advise the mileage of the service we can advise further.

Best Regards,

Gaz

Hi Gaz

Is air filter / pollen filter / fuel filter included in the P2/P3 service kit you sell?

Hiya,

No the drop down bits are optional for the order, however on some services depending on mileage you may require some of these items. If you can advise the mileage of the service we can advise further.

Best Regards,

Gaz

Hi Gaz

Is air filter / pollen filter / fuel filter included in the P2/P3 service kit you sell?

Hiya,

The 350Z doesn't have a serviceable pollen or fuel filter. We don't have an air filter option as many customers use induction kits, or we can supply an aftermarket panel filter for less than what Nissan what charge for a replacement.

Best Regards,

Gaz