Enkei RPF1s 18" (New in boxes) For Sale

jpo

I have my Enkei RPF1s in 350Z fitment I bought for my S14a 200SX (I had the 350Z Brembo setup) for sale due to my selling-up altogether. The sad thing is I never got to even fit tyres & then these to the car but at least people know they're brand-new. They are one of the lightest wheels I could find at the time so save yourself some unsprung weight and all the while make your Z look the business! B)

Fronts: 18" x 8.5" ET30

Backs: 18" x 9" ET35

I went for 235/40/18 on the front & 265/35/18 tyre which I've now sold separately. I'm looking for near-enough what I paid for them (€1900) as they are brand-new & have never had tyres mounted etc. so €1700/£1450 or nearest offer for the set. Don't be afraid to insult me with an offer, the worst I'll do is say no. ;)

Contact me via PM for further contact details. Wheels are in Dublin but I can arrange shipping if you can't pick them up yourself.

Wheel pics:

Enkeis03Small.jpg

Enkeis04Small.jpg

Enkeis05Small.jpg

Enkeis06Small.jpg

Enkeis07Small.jpg

Fronts:

Enkeis14Small.jpg

Rears:

Enkeis10Small.jpg

OEM Stickers:

Enkeis11Small.jpg

Shiny valve-caps:

Enkeis12Small.jpg

Optional Centre-caps included with the sale:

Enkeis23Small.jpg

All 4 wheels:

Enkeis37Medium.jpg

Front on hubs:

Enkeis28Small.jpg

Rear on hubs:

Enkeis34Small.jpg

Lovly whels, but you dont want to buy expensive wheels and then need spacers to fil the archs IMO.

Better off to buy wheels wider with lower offsets in the first place :thumbs:

These are ideal for a 200sx, not big enough for a Z IMO. Bear in mind the ones pictured on the blade car above are wider/more aggressive offset as you can tell from the spoke shape.

You dont want to buy expensive wheels and then need spacers to fil the archs IMO.

Better off to buy wheels wider with lower offsets in the first place :thumbs:

These are ideal for a 200sx, not big enough for a Z IMO.

Ideally yes but if you can get a bargain then I'd rather go Enkei than some of the Ebay crap people have been interested in recently. On the other hand, I'd be interested to see what a trader like Envy charges for these new in more aggressive offsets.

As for size, it depends on what your priorities are - 20" for looks, 18" for performance, 19" a good compromise between both - IMHO of course.

I gotta agree with Adrian, imho its much better shopping around and paying out for wheels that fit properly without bodging them on

Ive had a tough time finding what i thought was perfect, did consider these wheels on Sxoc but the weak offset put me off

No my wheels are further out, as lower offset, so i wont need spacers. The Enkei's might, but i have no idea without you test fitting them on a Z!

Not wanting to hurt your thread they are very light ace wheels, be fantastic with some toyo 888's for track use (maybe with small spacer) :thumbs:

No worries & thanks for the info Adriank. :thumbs: These Enkei's don't need spacers due to the spoke design as I had the 350Z braking setup on mine front & back. The annoying thing when I ordered these in the first-place was I couldn't find anywhere that could show me what each wheel size & offset looked like so I was second-guessing that the wheels would clear the calipers before they arrived - I was just lucky that they did!

Anyway, *shameless plug* for these gorgeous wheels! :)

• 5 months later...
Nope - JP is in Vancouver at the moment but can still get stuff sorted - send him a message and Im sure he will come back to you mate :)

Sorry, didn't mean I wanted to buy. I love the rims and wanted to see fitted pics from the new owner. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...