Parking Your 'Z......... Safely

SunZed

I always park in the disabled or preferably the parent and child spaces! (even tho i'm not handicapped in any way or have any children :D

That way you get loads of room and chances are your not going to get clamped etc in the half hour or so your there!

Surely not, brother.

I always park in the disabled or preferably the parent and child spaces! (even tho i'm not handicapped in any way or have any children :D

That way you get loads of room and chances are your not going to get clamped etc in the half hour or so your there!

Other than the fact that's pretty out of order to anyone disabled who actually needs those bays (sometimes there's too many bays given over but that's a fault of the store) but you're risking someone having a go at the car if they see you getting out ok having parked there, one of my relative's sons has a heart condition so is registered disabled, but they get grief all the time because he doesn't look disabled.

Also with the parent/child spaces - trolleys being pushed by the little darlings scare me!

-TPO.

Yes it was meant to be a joke, sorry if that offended anyone. I have used the parent and child on the very odd occation and only when there are plenty of other empty ones.

I honestly dont think there is any way you can 100% ensure you dont get any scrapes or scratches other than not driving the zed at all. At the end of the day its going to happen and you just cant get wound up about it.

.....taking up two spaces :thumbdown: I do everything to mitigate damage to my car in car parks, from parking next to new cars and/or parking far side of the car park where there a more empty spaces. If I can do neither of these I wont park there - end of.

:)

*STOP PRESS*

Was at Tescos Purley this weekend, and saw a 09 plate CAYMAN S take a serious dent as 2 kids lost control of a trolley and ploughed straight into the passenger door :scare:

The parent was getting cash out from the wall in the hall and didnt see what the brats did :surrender:

I got the reg of the car she got into, and left brief details on paper for the unlucky owner of the Cayman.

Found out today other people think just the same.........had parked miles away from the entrance to Morrisons came out to find two auld biddies hauling themselves out their car right next to mine - one says to me 'Dinnae worry hen we were careful o' the doors - always park next tae the poshest car in the car park 'cos we ken they'll no bash us!'

Go figure :wacko::lol: