GTR in Brum!

Sarnie

Spotted my first GT-R today!

I was on The Cov Road not far from Solihull Ice Rink, heading towards the airport. Slowing down for the lights I spotted what looked like a heavily kitted Supra on the other carriageway going in the opposite direction. I only just caught it out of the corner of my eye. It looked like it had a really long bonnet supra-esque. Looked in the rear view mirror and spotted the tell tale GTR rear.

Felt a little let down that I thought it was a £3k Supra and not a £60k car. I like black cars but it looked a little too stealth for my taste. I'd like to see a white or red one before totally making my mind up though....... :)

I've seen 2 in the nottingham area and one in the middle of the city in London. One of the Notts ones was black, the other white and they both looked awesome. The one in London was a really shinny light silver and was probably my favourite colour.

I agree with you about the black being quite stealthy... I think I'd quite like that if i owned one though :ninja: