Aftermarket Exhaust Wanted (2nd Hand or New)

Rubber

My exhaust is just starting to blow. The whole system is pretty rusty so I'm going to replace the Y pipe and everything else back.

The most I'm looking to spend is about £600 - 700. Yes I know the 5Ziegen and Nismo systems are the best in the world etc but I just can't afford to spend that much right now! So anyone got an aftermarket system that they want to sell?

I've trawled through all the exhaust threads and I think the best new option would be a Japspeed K2 (K1 sounds like too much of an animal!). As a matter of interest is this the same as the ESR K2?

Cheers,

Chris

k2 is good also look on z-store, they have a range of exhausts that i think are in your budget.

or CS if you want the K2, which i think is identical to the ESR one. this one is made by Japspeed, don't know who made the old K2.

There all the same............

My exhaust is just starting to blow. The whole system is pretty rusty so I'm going to replace the Y pipe and everything else back.

The most I'm looking to spend is about £600 - 700. Yes I know the 5Ziegen and Nismo systems are the best in the world etc but I just can't afford to spend that much right now! So anyone got an aftermarket system that they want to sell?

I've trawled through all the exhaust threads and I think the best new option would be a Japspeed K2 (K1 sounds like too much of an animal!). As a matter of interest is this the same as the ESR K2?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I'd definitely be looking at the K2 if you fancied the Nismo:

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ct_ID=9392

Best Regards,

Gaz

k2 is good also look on z-store, they have a range of exhausts that i think are in your budget.

or CS if you want the K2, which i think is identical to the ESR one. this one is made by Japspeed, don't know who made the old K2.

There all the same............

Nope Phil's K2 was made by invoauto which i have on my and looks different :thumbs: