Goodbye my lovely zed

imprexa99

[list=

well guys and girls. As the title says my beauty of a zed has now been sold! Gutted but hopefully it has gone to a good home! I have no idea what's next but nothing that looks as good I doubt! I took some photo's before it went so will post them up soon!

Now on with the hunt for my next car, any recommendations will be welcomed as

no idea what to get! I have max of 17k to spend but ideally didn't want to blow the whole lot!

I also have some spare bits and after Market mods I have left in garage, will also post them up shortly

All the best

graham

sorry to here you sold up, what is the criteria for the new car, does it need 4 seats or 2. or more.

look forward to seeing what extra bits are up for grabs.

Cheers bud, well Ideally I want something sexy quick and more than two seats! Although inwould have two seater again if I can persuade the mrs she doesn't want a baby for another year ha! I have been looking at dc5 integra's, m3's, evo's etc. Looking at 2003 m3 cab 2morz , and will be looking at cars all week until I find something I want!

As for parts for sale, I will sort garage out and see what's around. I know I have the standard rear lights which are useless to me, but few new badges _ black chrome 350z letters and the Nissan badge with LEDs in it I got from US. Intended to put that on the rear strut to light up when boot opens. Will post pics up or can send to email

cheers

and I miss the zed, driving a micra 160se is not the same lol!

G

the rx8 is meant to be good and would give you your seats. i'm in a similiar situation my wife and i would like kids at some point, but the good thing is i get to keep mine and we use hers as the family car if it came to that time in our lives.

My wife and i have a little boy 14 months old now, but to be honest the amount of times i take him anywhere i can count on one hand so switching to two seats i dont think is going to be a problem ??? but we shall see

Thought about an M3 myself but i cant justify spending tons of money on a car thats done loads of miles and the servicing seems steep

pick my zed up tomorrow cant wait so lookin forward to driving her back :teeth:

Funny enough im going to look at an 03 plate M3 tommorrow, not for me for my mate, conv. too, its silver with a blue rag top, 70k on the clock and his asking for 16k. I do like the M3's, take it your on about the E46 shape !, Has'nt Sarnie got one, but not a conv.

Well the hunt for the next car still continues! What a load of crap out there, either over priced or have high milage or both! Seen some poor excuses for skylines r33 shape asking around 10k but body work on most is shite! Have seen decent dc5 though, but I think I may just use the mrs car until near winter time when the car prices may come back to normality! That's why I sold zed, fetching top dollar for modified ones at the mo!