Facelifting a Z

St3v50z

Hey guys, im looking to visually turn my 03 Z into an 07. So far i got the LED rear tails, the 2 slat front bumper, and the HR bonnet buldge. I know that i need the bi-xenon headlights too, but is there anything else that i am missing externally from completing the facelift look? I have aftermarket rims so that isnt part of it :) Cheers.

I dont think there is any re-wiring to do from what ive read on the US forums, providing you already have HID's. Which it does. Ive got one light lined up at a very good price, but i just need to get the other now! Then hopefully should be good to go...?

Good question, one for the geeks maybe?! lol Im not sure if that colour was continued through the new versions. Yeah ideally i wanted a facelift when i bought the Z, but my budget simply wouldnt stretch another £4-5k for an '07 model. When for the best part of £1000 i can buy the facelift parts and do it myself. Being a sprayer by trade i can fit and paint them at work, so should work out alright. I will post pics up of the progress once i get hold of the head lights.

Good question, one for the geeks maybe?! lol Im not sure if that colour was continued through the new versions. Yeah ideally i wanted a facelift when i bought the Z, but my budget simply wouldnt stretch another £3-4k for an '06 model. When for the best part of £1000 i can buy the facelift parts and do it myself. Being a sprayer by trade i can fit and paint them at work, so should work out alright. I will post pics up of the progress once i get hold of the head lights.

Yup, Sunset wasn't an MY07 colour - replaced by the even more vivid Temper Orange.

Yes, I'm a geek! :lol:

Good question, one for the geeks maybe?! lol Im not sure if that colour was continued through the new versions. Yeah ideally i wanted a facelift when i bought the Z, but my budget simply wouldnt stretch another £3-4k for an '06 model. When for the best part of £1000 i can buy the facelift parts and do it myself. Being a sprayer by trade i can fit and paint them at work, so should work out alright. I will post pics up of the progress once i get hold of the head lights.

Yup, Sunset wasn't an MY07 colour - replaced by the even more vivid Temper Orange.

Yes, I'm a geek! :lol:

Me too.....

Ebisu was carried through from the 06 model but all other colours were changed for 07 I think. :blush:

Hey guys, im looking to visually turn my 03 Z into an 07. So far i got the LED rear tails, the 2 slat front bumper, and the HR bonnet buldge. I know that i need the bi-xenon headlights too, but is there anything else that i am missing externally from completing the facelift look? I have aftermarket rims so that isnt part of it :) Cheers.

Where abouts u get the bonnet if u dnt mind me asking dude?