3 for 2 on all cleaning products at Halfords...

Zednick666

Just for info, if anyone is looking for stuff - all brands covered.

I've been mulling over all the products myself at polished bliss etc. and planned to buy bit by bit (since there's some expensive stuff)..... however based on this offer & availability of Megs at Halfords, may aswell make the most of it; think I'm looking at:

1. Megs Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner Step 1

2. Megs Deep Crystal Car Polish step 2

3. Megs Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax Step 3

Is this a good setup? Or would you recomend looking at the Gold Class stuff, or NXT Generation stuff? Already have microfibre cloths etc.

There's a Gold Class wash & wax kit for £16.99 which seems reasonable... Help much appreciated!

Step 1 is alright, step 2 is probably ok. I'd scrap step 3 though as I remember it being no better than average.

The gold class shampoo is good (watch dilution rates though - less is more) and the glod class wax was ok too! I'd tend to go for it.

Cheers Stew, unfortunately hadn't seen your response before going and so... did buy all 3 steps! And some new applicatiors etc... It's a start though, and having spend around 6hrs on it yesterday it really is looking B) which is more than can be said for my cut & crippled fingers! Front end was a mass of bug splats & marks, had to work hard at it...

Will give the Gold Class line a try next time, thanks. Had to really resist opting for the Autoglym HD, for the time being it's a tad pricey for me!

i use the nxt car wash which is good, and i use stage 2 and 3, not seen the paint cleaner before. i think the megs wax is good. maynot last as long as some other waxs, but lasts longer than you cheap stuff.

same as me its a good starting set.

Good good, well I can honestly say (given that the heavens opened today after having spend hours on it yesterday :doh: ) the wax displayed fantastic beading, so I'm pretty chuffed for now :thumbs:

Don't know if anyone else uses Rain-X on the windscreen / windows too..? Great stuff, beads straight off as if they were waxed