Possible Swap or Sale of DC Sports Exhaust

scottsoulby

Hi guys,

im not sure if im liking my exhaust tone, some love it and think its the best noise for the 350z, but im not to keen on the raspyness and would prefer a more powerful tone, more like the nismo,

this has brought me to think about selling or swapping, but its just a case of what to go for? im not to bothered about the k1 or k2, mainly because im not a fan of their style,

or even if i can change the sound of the exhaust? would silencers or resonators help?

thanks

Scott

would advise people to hear this exact exhaust though as when me and scott compared they did sound a little different but we both have the same exhausts but wouldnt have thought the little work scott had done would alter the sound that much!!! IMO mine sounded a fair bit better dont know whether scott would agree :lol: !! thats the only reason im saying it so someone doesnt buy it thinking it would be same as mine or possibly others they'v heard :thumbs:

would advise people to hear this exact exhaust though as when me and scott compared they did sound a little different but we both have the same exhausts but wouldnt have thought the little work scott had done would alter the sound that much!!! IMO mine sounded a fair bit better dont know whether scott would agree :lol: !! thats the only reason im saying it so someone doesnt buy it thinking it would be same as mine or possibly others they'v heard :thumbs:

Its cause he has the DC manifolds on it!

ay up mate, sorry ive been a bit busy with work and the carbon projects,

im holding out a little extra, just waiting for a reply from EVO first, i want to keep it how they had it just in case

im also looking for another type of exhaust ill be interested as well

ay up mate, sorry ive been a bit busy with work and the carbon projects,

im holding out a little extra, just waiting for a reply from EVO first, i want to keep it how they had it just in case

im also looking for another type of exhaust ill be interested as well

its a good setup for the exhaust, as far as i'm aware it doesn't drone, and a lot of people refer to it as one fo the best sounding exhausts for the zed. if i didn't already have my invidia i would have bitten your arm off scott. ;)

• 2 weeks later...