Wheel spacers

smudga

If you do a search you will see they are one of the most popular mods.

Just fitted them to mine-20mm all round and it looks like a different car. It looks SO much more planted and give the car a really aggressive stance. Money well spent and if you're patient you can normally pick up a set on here second hand for £160 ish. :thumbs:

Just seen you are in Herts too. I'm down near J20 of the M25. Pop round if you want to see what they look like B)

Ahh might just do that... I'm North Herts but... going to Bushey tomorrow so getting that way, be good to see in the flesh I'll pm you later if its definate. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Well have to say fitted spacers over the weekend as well as wash/polish/wax wheels & clean & treat wheel arches. They just transform the look of the car really fill the arches nicely. No issues elsewhere feels just as planted as ever.

Thanks for the help guys :thumbs:

Well have to say fitted spacers over the weekend as well as wash/polish/wax wheels & clean & treat wheel arches. They just transform the look of the car really fill the arches nicely. No issues elsewhere feels just as planted as ever.

Thanks for the help guys :thumbs:

good too know, its what i'm going to do to mine soon but also lower it on eibachs at the same time.