Just thought id say....

Shaun1982

Lol ahh i see,bit far out for me that is :lol:

Too far? We have two members coming from Surrey......

Lol it is for me,i was the same when it came to shows with the FTO,refused to drive as far as MPne distance.lol.

LincolnBaggie,i would but ive got to strip the Ice out of the FTO at the weekend & i promised my girlfriend we would mint both cars up.lol.Shame though it would of been nice to meet a few peeps.

By the way would i be right in thinking that the wheels on my car are Rota GTR's like Rarerims are selling?

Lol ahh i see,bit far out for me that is :lol:

Too far? We have two members coming from Surrey......

Lol it is for me,i was the same when it came to shows with the FTO,refused to drive as far as MPne distance.lol.

LincolnBaggie,i would but ive got to strip the Ice out of the FTO at the weekend & i promised my girlfriend we would mint both cars up.lol.Shame though it would of been nice to meet a few peeps.

By the way would i be right in thinking that the wheels on my car are Rota GTR's like Rarerims are selling?

Just kidding. Travelling to meets isn't for everyone!

They are probably Rotas. 18"?

I think i will do this weekend actually mate,funny you should say that,i like the idea of a 'blood' red retrim. I could always go drift stylee & do say the back two red.lol.Ive never really been a fan of blck wheels,reminds me of steelies too much but i love the look on the white zed B)