Bladesgrant LED sidelights

Husky

Hey mate, for some reason i cant PM. prob my tinternet bu**ering up again. :thumbdown:

Anyhow, ive nearly finished sorting the LED sidelights for you, ive put brighter 3mm white LED's in replacing all the stock ones to keep it looking even there was alot of corrosion leading to the LED's blowing. ive also replaced one sides wires as they were completely black with corrosion aswell. due to the slightly brighter LED's installed i'll need to fetch some 1/2Watt resistors to replace the current ones which will burn out at 12V. I'll seal it up properly aswell to stop a repeat of the corrosion when im done.

post-4823-135011861484_thumb.jpg

Yes they are defo white, its the camera. ;)

Regards,

JM

• 2 weeks later...
These look awesome! would love to see a pic when fitted!

I am not fitting them as I already have some LED reflectors in. Husky has just replaced the LEDs for me and sorted them so I can sell them on. :D

indeed but with a little electrical tape we can all imagine, and no they arent blue really :)

post-4823-135011862285_thumb.jpg

btw grant, i have fitted the new resistors and it all works fine now :thumbs:

Thats not the way to introduce yourself :lol: Do it properly in the introductions section :thumbs:

Flippin heck steve why dont you take your belt off and give him a good hiding :lol:

Btw that was you on facebook that added me???

Thats not the way to introduce yourself :lol: Do it properly in the introductions section :thumbs:

Flippin heck steve why dont you take your belt off and give him a good hiding :lol:

LMAO :lol:

They look excellent in the flesh... these were my very first mod to my zed back in '07.. and they still look great.

Would verymuch love to see it in the flesh..

I think i might upgrade my sidelights :teeth: ha ha

They look excellent in the flesh... these were my very first mod to my zed back in '07.. and they still look great.

Would verymuch love to see it in the flesh..

I think i might upgrade my sidelights :teeth: ha ha

PM me if you want to buy them!! :lol:

They look great m8,

Did mine in orange to match the car. Mine are a bit more subdued in the flesh that the pic shows. Had to do a very slow shutter speed on the camera to get them right without flash for the pic. :wacko: Technical I know.

The Z badges look good too. :teeth:

I have white in the reflectors and blue in the Zed badges. I think they look great. :teeth: