just back from the airfield

kObi

an old mate of mine was down for the day and was out at crail airfield with some of the 200sx club and other drifters(few skylines, silvia's and other random cars). So yeah, he mentioned there was a 350z out there with some bodykit on it so i popped out to have a butchers. My oh my, it was carnage! burnt-out wheels everywhere, bumpers broken. it was just a mess. nothing to go "ooo look at that". Anyways, the Z had been drifting all morning and by the sounds of it everyone said he was a novice. This is how i found it...

DSC000291.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

you cant see it in the pic, but the exhaust on the right hand side is bent. i spoke to the owners mate, he said they stay about 5-6 hours away. nice drive home!

oh but by the end of the day he did get the hang of drifting(he went back on without the bumper on). I on the other hand parked my car well away, dont see the point in spending money on a 350z(mods were on when he bought it) then taking it out to learn how to drift. especially when the other cars were pretty battered.

i honestly didnt like it at all. i asked the guy what kit was on it, he pretty much said "no idea mate, it was on when i bought it" and walked away. the front bumper was just ruined, so many cracks and dents. like half the cars out there, there bumpers were held on by cable ties. but those cars were drift only cars, not every day use car.

EDIT: just to give you guys the idea of the other cars, heres the only other pic i took...

DSC00025.jpg