Dyno results chat thread

M5Sime

Dyno Dynamics at Weston Performance

VQ35HR Engine,

Tesco 99RON fuel (apparently it's running a bit rich, but I don't care as it puts out 310.7 BHP)

Is your car unmodified? If so, mileage and age accounting, it seems you have the full beans with a standard engine and the older models have lost some horses along the way...

Impressive if so.. (from a person with no experience of performance drop-off with age)

Cheers

Sime

Flywheel numbers are not really relevant guys, don't be confused by them. WHP is what's important. The WHP posted to date are what would be expected for the cars in question IMO, so it's all within parameters, no shocks

I'm waiting for the dyno bloke to get back off his holidays for a copy off all the whp figures. Are you going to post yours? I assume that it's been dyno'd being a tt car?!

Dyno Dynamics at Weston Performance

VQ35HR Engine,

Tesco 99RON fuel (apparently it's running a bit rich, but I don't care as it puts out 310.7 BHP)

Is your car unmodified? If so, mileage and age accounting, it seems you have the full beans with a standard engine and the older models have lost some horses along the way...

Impressive if so.. (from a person with no experience of performance drop-off with age)

Cheers

Sime

It's a Feb 2008 car with no modifications. I was pleased at the result as I thought the factory spec was 313PS which is 309BHP

Ian, Did we get the WHP graphs yet?

In line with the other thread, it might be good to have the air/fuel mixture plots too

:bounce::bounce:

I just got back from Spain an hour or two ago so I'll call Weston Performance again on Monday :thumbs:

Ian, Did we get the WHP graphs yet?

In line with the other thread, it might be good to have the air/fuel mixture plots too

:bounce::bounce:

I just got back from Spain an hour or two ago so I'll call Weston Performance again on Monday :thumbs:

Pi55 poor excuse :lol::lol::lol:

Nurrish,

Is your car the 295 spec car or the 276.

Only reason I ask is that you have a plenum, filter and exhaust and made 287 at the fly (11bhp over stock) which is almost unheard of for a UK Spec car. When comparing it with ChrisI Who has the same spec as you and made 276 almost exactly and this is the same with 3fiddy's and countless other UK models. Not trying to pick holes just interested.

Dan