A face(book) to the Zed - Bump

I'm not sure if this has already been done. I couldn't find it but i'm sure it's been thought of and I know there's a 350Z-UK.COM site on Facebook but no one has seemed to have visited it since Kunta Kinte stepped ashore in the new world 200 years ago to pick cotton. To that end i'm just attempting to revisit the social networking site effort so atleast if we meet each other at a meet, we're not calling each other 'Banana Zed' or whatever our usernames are as that's just a bit geekish so we have some partial recognishion of each other by normal names.

I'm not calling a fully grown man 'Husky'!!

Facebook:

1. Danny 350z - Danny O'Reilly, UK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile

some random requested me as a friend the other day and as usual i checked to see if it was anyone i knew - sure enough Mark (bullet) had him as a friend so I thought yeah ok, i must know him via the zed..........anyway turned out to be some hispanic guy with a massive moustache and bare chest..............not sure how Mark knows him but I delted him! :lol:

I'm not calling a fully grown man 'Husky'!!

Facebook:

1. Danny 350z - Danny O'Reilly, UK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile

please dont :surrender:

:lol: hey, im stuck with that name the same as you lot are, i cant change it now can I! :lol::surrender:

i have actually made rough attempts to update my facebook so its reletively ok, i tend to add people as i get to know them that way i dont just add 30 people at once and have no idea whos who... and i get less strange men with moustaches and bare chests requesting to make man babies with me. :scare: