My posts on the OC site....

Removed

wanted to apologise to all the users who are trying to PM me, or wait for my answers on threads....

my PMs are disabled by the admins and when I post a moderator has to preview them before publishing, so I apologise for all the incoveniences.....

:oops::shutup:

mmmmmmm ....... here's a few words of wisdom.

We are a recruitment company and when asked by clients who we consider our biggest competitor in the world of Engineering Recruitment my answer is always ...... companies who do their own recruitment NOT another recruitment company.

Maybe a good goal would be to promote the Zed to other less enlightened model owners (particularly those sad muppets committed to a certain German brand with Rally pedigree) :scare::boxing: by showing a larger degree of unity between certain factions.

I would suggest that points have been made, egos have been massaged and now bridges should be built :group:

Guest prescience
tbh, I don't see what all the commotion is about. Two sites run by two different sets of people. I'll still post of both, but on the other one I can't see half the forums, so I guess I'll post more here. I'm sure both sites will do just fine though.

:yahoo:

Val,

Be grateful you do not get PM's on that site....I will not say more but it will all come out in the end as I save PM's like that for future protection.

Great to see so many of you across here, I am sure all your gentlemanly comments are welcome. And the very good and valid info on this site is building with everyday, thanks to all.

Steve

Thanks for all the positive comments so far, we do not wish to be seen as competition to the Owners Club, just as an alternative for those who may not wish to join (whatever reason they may have for it).

Please bear with us during the current technical issues, they are being worked on.

We should be doing T-Shirts, Stickers and other merchandise sooner or later, I would like a jacket so as to make the winter meets a little warmer! LOL :p

We will keep you all posted on any important developments.

Thanks again guys, without all you members this would be a very quiet place - but we probably wouldn't get the errors you rascals! :p