Suggestion for new forum...

Just a quick thought,

How about a forum very much like the "Meets, Shows & Events" forum with all regions seperated, and have it dedicated to driving experiences in each of the regions. Eg. Perfect driving roads (you know the sort, the one's that only locals know) so if you are planning a trip/roadtrip somewhere you could look it up and read reviews and ratings on the road.

What do you think??

Muttley :drive1

Good call Stew! I'll get started on my area (East Anglia) ASAP. Hope tha others follow suit. Hoping to use google maps and copy the pic to photobucket and upload it to each message that way, fingers crossed.

I look forward to seeing other roads to try out.

Muttley

the easiest way with google maps is click the link button at the top right and paste that in, gives the person clicking the link the exact journey and markers you have on your screen. :)

I was just about to say that :) A print screen would be helpful to have on the thread, but having it in Google Maps itself would be spot on.

Its a tricky call as to where to put it. We obviously dont want to be starting up a whole new regional section, so maybe we can look to update the current "Meets, etc, etc" section to include regional info too.

Just a tester with the Google maps link:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... 755066&z=9

Not actually driven this route, just seeing if the link would work and as an example of what i thought might work well.

People would then give the be able to make comments on the road and ask questions to others who have already driven it. Might work.

Muttley