Its taken me 3yrs.......

Macdaddy

Hi folks, I'm MacDaddy's other half!

This is my new car, sooooo looking forward to picking her up on Saturday morning!

Ya, another Sprinkle. There's actually quite a few of us here now. :teeth:

I had to look 'Sprinkle' up and I sincerely hope that it is item two on the list, although even that is pretty dodgy (ps. it's a bit rude so you are warned!) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sprinkle

Congrats! Azure is the best btw - you go faster. :p

I'll second that lol :teeth: Colour's always a personal thing however I think azure blue is one of the "rarest" 350z colours I've seen on the road (other than the GT4 yellow), other than mine I've only ever seen three - and when I saw a blue one in person I knew I just had to have it in that colour. Well done getting the car!

Hi folks, I'm MacDaddy's other half!

This is my new car, sooooo looking forward to picking her up on Saturday morning! I get sad thinking that my MK4 R32 is going but then I remember what is going to replace her and I'm fine again!!

Looking forward to coming to a meet soon and deciding what's first to mod... think it's an addiction!!

Enjoy your car, and dont let your other half take over :) I have had mine for over a month now and love it :)