PIC Request: GM with OEM Carbon Bonnet

Jak

Hi,

Does anybody have a picture showing a fairly standard GM Coupe with a OEM style Carbon Bonnet?

I did try the search but to no avail, Maybe i'm using it wrong?

Thanks a lot

Jak

Thank You!! look forward to seeing them.

I have seen the Seiborn one actually (but not on a car) looks nice but i am preferring the prices of the TechCarbon ones! Theres also one on ebay at the moment for around 300 i think but quite what the quality is like i dont know!

This is something i am considering in the future but would like to see pics first before i bite the bullet!

Thanks again,

Jak

p.s. Out of interest how much do you think a standard good condition GM bonnet would be worth ('03)?

Could post it up anyway? might give me a rough idea!

Hmm i know what you are saying about maybe needingsome more bits and bobs to tie it all in.... i was wanting either a nismo stylee front lip but cant find one where you dont have to buy the buper aswell lol or one of the carbon bumper covers from EPR....... and way down the pipeline when tyres need changing on the rays getting some 19s? think this would help?

Jak

That looks very nice forgot to mention i liked the look of the intake vents thingy majigs too! ( I Promise not to make a clone of yours though!!! nice as it is!)

Take it you dont still have the Bumper Cover??

Jak