Possible 07 Roadster 313 Black for sale £17,995

Mark-UK

After much deliberation Im thinking of selling my 07 Roadster 313 Black. I just cant relax owning it due to thieves and other people damaging it, im paranoid all the time and cant relax so if I get back what I paid I'd maybe let it go, I didnt feel comfortable before spending a lot on a car and now after doing it i still cant relax.

Im asking £17,95. Low miles only 10k, 6 months tax. Facelift model with raised bumper bit, fantastic condition inside and out and 18" rays and all extras inc steering wheel stereo control etc, rear lip spoiler attached at a cost of £300. New stereo too with sat nav and DVD player and handsfree bluettoth connection.

Wow, great price, I just paid £17.5k for a 57 with 5k miles and would have snatched your hand off for it at that price had it been up a fortnight earlier, shouldn't have it hanging around for long.

Shame that jealous pikeys stop decent people enjoying their hard-earned cash, I'd go with the rotweiler idea personally!

The car isnt damaged bud, its just that the owner is worried that other cars in the area have been damaged. This was an issue before he bought it so the car is fine, and a good price at the moment. :)

If you search the OPs posts you will see how difficult it was to find this car too.

After much deliberation Im thinking of selling my 07 Roadster 313 Black. I just cant relax owning it due to thieves and other people damaging it, im paranoid all the time and cant relax.

I completely empathise mate - this is what happened to my roadster recently. I've been too distraught to talk about it up until now, but I feel the same. Even when I get it fixed (which isn't as simple as replacing the glass - its bonded into the roof so needs a complete new roof), its only a matter of time before some other scumbag decides to target it. :scare::bang:post-2493-135011861367_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...