Best insurance for me?

nurrish

With the purchase of my new daily commuter car i am going to need some advice on how to get the best insurance that will suit my needs and hopefully work out quite cheap.

My zed has been sidelined and is now my weekend/fun car doing minimal mileage.

What is the best way to go with this?

My primary car is a 2000 Citroen saxo 1.1 worth £900 - this is my commuter car doing 15k + a year

Then my zed is probably going to do less than 5k a year only going out at weekends plus the odd trip here and there.

Are the insurers on here able to offer this kind of insurance?

I am 25 and at the end of august i will have 7 years NCD

Just getting a feeler for what to expect when it comes to my renewal at the end of august

Very similar circumstances to me, expect of course our ages :lol: . I kept my no claims on the Zed and declared 4k miles a year, just renewed at £313, insured my Punto separately at £210 and now building up a separate no claims bonus on that car. Both cars insured with More Than.Don't know if this is the best way to do it but suits me.

Its tricky with 2 cars - I use my full NCB on the Zed (daily car) and have other NCB (not as many years) on the Van (second car) however circumstances are going to be reverses where the Zed will be used less - In the past National Farmers Union put your full NCB on both vehicles at the same time (which I think is the way it should be) I mean you can only drive 1 car at a time!! But not sure if they cover something like the Zed? Maybe get a limited mileage policy for the Zed - to keep your cost down and go for a high excess?

Try Chris Knott through the club see what they say? :D

Admiral multicar for me. Renewal is through now so trying to get the best deal!

I've found admiral very competitive for insurance although I pay more for the little gay jeep than I do for the Zed!