Where are all the FI guys?

Cprace1

Guest prescience

Well there's me and I see StephenG has registered - we're both Vortech boys.

Some more will pop by once we get going in earnest

we will keep you guys posted on Zs that come out of here with FI setup right now we have a turbonetics car with a Greddy Emanage Ultimate setup that we should be dynoing and tuning later this week, we also have a fully built greddy Z here. So will keep you posted with dyno graphs and videos maybe we can get some more FI Zs out of the UK. :)

Guest prescience

Matt,

Do you know if TN and/or GReddy kits are compatible with right-hand drive; there was an issue a while back on GReddy for sure - something to do with pipework routing. If this is now solved, more guys might be prepared to take the plunge.

TN needs an ECU reflash so need to check whether they have ever done a Euro ECU.

What we need really is more trained tuners here in UK - doubt eManage experience exists here ATM :(

Good input - keep it coming :)

Guest prescience

You might also be interested to know that we do have about 15-20 APS TT 350zs running here in the UK simply because APS have a fully trained installer here.

Such does not currently exist for other ST/TT options.

I mention this because the price to supply and fit such an APS kit (including exhaust, plenum etc which the installer highly recommends!!) comes in at about $17,500 US - which is daylight robbery compared to US prices.

But it shows there is a market for turbo applications :)

as for the piping that is something I could find out for you. As for the reflash on the Turbonetics I do have an answer for that with the reflash honestly the Zs still need tuning it is very hard to do mail order tunes for the Zs everyone acts different. With the reflash the car runs very rich and has poor drivability. We always suggest adding to the kit, with either a Greddy Emanage, Utec, or even split second software. It is a shame that the UK does not have a good shop for FI setups I would love to set something up with a shop in the UK providing parts and tech help so that you guys could have similar setups as cars over here.

Hi Matt,

sorry :offtopic:

Order received today, don't ask it's been stuck in customs, it looks like the parcel has been opened :scare: and the rear braided lines are loose in the box should there be anything else with them other than a pair of lines????

BTW in reply to the original message I have a Vortech in the garage just waiting to install it, does that count :thumbs::thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...