New car cleaning product shop in South Wales!!

sunset350z

Just around the corner from my girlfriends house in Porthcawl, there is a new shop called 'Gloss Max'. Popped in today and they have a nice little selection of cleaning products. From Autoglym to Meguairs, inc Bilberry wheel cleaner in 5 ltr containers for £22!! Don't know if thats cheap. They also have all the Duragloss products! that i use and love :yahoo: and Bilt hammer snow-foam, TFR's, waffle weave towels, micro-fibre cloths, loads of different cutting compounds etc, etc. Apparently, they are getting some brand new products from America soon, so i will give these a try and see how they compare :teeth: They are also selling the snow foam lance thingy that is very popular with detailers for £55, not sure of the name but it does work better than my karcher one.

If you are in the area its well worth a visit. :thumbs:

Bilberry seems cheap, cos you can buy 1ltr bottles for £9.

The foamlance from AutoBrite is £45, so only worth it really if you order other bits at the same time to make up for the postage.

Mind you, i4detailing do the same foamlance as AutoBrite at £45.95. http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/H ... ce_1L.html

I'd order it off i4d, along with some SSF, because I think the i4d SSF makes thicker foam then the AB stuff.

Hope this helps.

Keep us posted on the US products Sunset. Always interesting to see what's available in the UK. :thumbs: There are literally many hundreds of products/brands available on the US market.

ps. Loving the Sig Sunset. You are a sick puppy. :p:lol:

I couldn't resist the urge to pop in the Glossmax shop today and buy a few things. Bought 5 ltrs of Bilberry wheel cleaner, and because i'm a member on detailing world got a 5% discount as well for spending over £20 :thumbs: happy days. Normally £22.99 but paid £21.84.

Being just around the corner from me i can see this shop being a little too convenient :scare: Damn i think i need to clay my car,off we go again :lol::lol:

Work has been crazy. I've spent 31 hours working on Thursday & Friday and another 8 so far today :surrender: Not to mention the 13hours on Tuesday & wednesday :angry: I need a Holiday :surrender:

I'm free any night next week except monday, just give me a call one night next week & i can pop it down to you :thumbs: