P2 Service costs comparison

rickya

As some of you may know I hopefully will be getting my JDM Zed tmrw!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Anyway Iv booked it in for a P2 service for Saturday & clutch adjustment so that it bites lower down as at the moment it is quite high. Opinions on the clutch issue greatly appreciated.

But after much phoning around my local area (Greater London/Hertfordshire) I have a little bit of interesting info on how not so cheap London Nissan dealerships are compared to what I have read about the ones up north!

Asked for P2 service on 350zGT (JDM didnt make diff to price) inc normal parts, labour & VAT. (no courtesy car & no clutch adj asked for). Ps almost all dealers said they would knock off approx £30 if I supplied my own oil. Some used 10w/40w & some used 5w/30w.

no6) Glyn Hopkins-St Albans £300

no5) WLN-Hanwell £278

no4) Dan Perkins-Ruislip £275

no3) Glyn Hopkins-Watford £272

no2) WLN-Mill Hill £269

no1) Dan Perkins-Slough £252 & thats with the clutch adj free!

Dan Perkins Slough were approx £50 cheaper than Glyn Hopkins StAlbans who were also asking for another half hour labour approx £40 to adjust the clutch! When I rang Watford Glyn Hopkins to say that I live in Watofrd & would prefer to come to them than go all the way to Slough, could they try & come down a little on price they were not much use! I was quite impressed with Slough branch as they said they have given me a new customer discount of 10% & that dont worry if its a JDM they service almost 50% jdm 350z's. Anyway I dont mind the drive, my cousin lives there, gives me an exscuse to go bother him first thing Saturday morning for a few hours!!

ps theyr putting in 10w/40w Castrol Gtx Magnatec, any thoughts

As some of you may know I hopefully will be getting my JDM Zed tmrw!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Anyway Iv booked it in for a P2 service for Saturday & clutch adjustment so that it bites lower down as at the moment it is quite high. Opinions on the clutch issue greatly appreciated.

But after much phoning around my local area (Greater London/Hertfordshire) I have a little bit of interesting info on how not so cheap London Nissan dealerships are compared to what I have read about the ones up north!

Asked for P2 service on 350zGT (JDM didnt make diff to price) inc normal parts, labour & VAT. (no courtesy car & no clutch adj asked for). Ps almost all dealers said they would knock off approx £30 if I supplied my own oil. Some used 10w/40w & some used 5w/30w.

no5) WLN-Hanwell £278

no2) WLN-Mill Hill £269

Dan Perkins Slough were approx £50 cheaper than Glyn Hopkins StAlbans who were also asking for another half hour labour approx £40 to adjust the clutch! When I rang Watford Glyn Hopkins to say that I live in Watofrd & would prefer to come to them than go all the way to Slough, could they try & come down a little on price they were not much use! I was quite impressed with Slough branch as they said they have given me a new customer discount of 10% & that dont worry if its a JDM they service almost 50% jdm 350z's. Anyway I dont mind the drive, my cousin lives there, gives me an exscuse to go bother him first thing Saturday morning for a few hours!!

Must be a London thing cos mine was 200 notes at Westway in brum! I´m sure some of the northern monkeys get it even cheaper :ninja:

no5) WLN-Hanwell £278

no2) WLN-Mill Hill £269

Must be a London thing cos mine was 200 notes at Westway in brum! I´m sure some of the northern monkeys get it even cheaper :ninja:

I dont know, southern fairies, always moaning about how expensive things are down south... solution... become a northern monkey :p