Is a non GT car a no-no come resale??

M5Sime

Hi

GT cars with Rays seem to be the defacto standard in the market and a few non GTs skulk in the dealers with lower prices..

The features of GT are slightly questionable.. I have found a good price final MY 313 BHP 57 plate Zed for better money as a non GT... I would like the top engine and love the fat bonnet....

Will I have less chance of selling it in the future than Gordon Brown winning the General Election???

Cheers

Sime

:snack:

Go for it - if its the car you like at the price thats right for you then buy it.

As I said in your Bose post - in this country people generally go for a better spec car for easier resale reasons but I dont think on the second hand market in years to come there will be too much price difference between them - they are gas guzzlers after all regardless of leather trim and other shiny bits? :D

if your planning on keeping it for a while then go for it. mine is a no GT and either way I would have upgraded the audio system bose or not bose.

with regard to your ICE thread also, I have an audi with 13 speakers bose system, changed the head unit on that and its a far better sound quality. now the same headunit lives in my Zed and its awesome.