GT seats swap into 04 non GT???

hotrain69

Hi,

Can anyone confirm whether it is possible to swap the leather electric GT seats from an MY07 GT model into an 04 non GT model? Is the wiring there for the movement of the seats. Am not worried about the heated part, just need to know if the seats can be adjusted.

thanks.

The wiring isnt there in the loom to get the heated seats working. Thats why I havent sold my OEM heated seats on, its a nightmare trying to get them to work. Movement is easy, even if the wiring isnt there, you just need a 12v feed to it. Heated part is much harder as there are a few relays and thermostats that apparently arent on the seats, but hidden away, which stops it being an easy swap out :thumbdown:

The wiring isnt there in the loom to get the heated seats working. Thats why I havent sold my OEM heated seats on, its a nightmare trying to get them to work. Movement is easy, even if the wiring isnt there, you just need a 12v feed to it. Heated part is much harder as there are a few relays and thermostats that apparently arent on the seats, but hidden away, which stops it being an easy swap out :thumbdown:

yeh don't think the heaters are a priority. It's just important to get the movement for driving position. But I'm pretty sure the wiring is just the plug and play at the bottom of the non gt seats!

I have a spare plug under my seats which was from the heated seats so the movement will be a separate plug. Unfortunately I dont have access to the car to check 100%.

interesting! If it's not under the seat then where could it be?