Proof that the Italian Penalty WAS deserved..

Nick_MSM

oooooooooo shurrrrrrrrrrrup :lol::bleh:

ok ok it might not have been a penalty but so wasn't the red card ! no way that tackle would have warrantied a red card, all commentators said that too :) we dominated in the first half and should have scored then, suffered in 10 men but still defended very well.... I guess I'll see you english boys in the final if you get there :bleh:B)

So far, albeit 2-0 up, Brazil are allover the place in defence. Ghana can count themselves VERY unlucky to be losing this (2nd brazil goal was offside). Wouldn't be overly worried IF England could put in a performance against them..

Val,

quick question that popped into my tiny brain watching the Eyeties the other night.......

Why do you play in blue ( both football and rugby ) ? Most teams play in the predominat colour of their national flag, but your's is red white and green

I'm sure there's a logical explanation............

Gus

Pretty sure it's because Blue is the colour of Savoia which was once the ruling house of Italy. I *think* their national flag had the Savoia coat of arms and was blue?? until the Italian republic came into force and the 3 coloured flag was created?

Is that right Val? :lol: