350 Z Roadster wanted

wac201

Want a 2007/08 Roadster preferably in Grey with black leather or even sunset with the orange/black combo interior

UK Cars with full Nissan service history and no more than 25k miles (ideally 15k or less really), I have about £17.5k waiting to spend if anyone is looking to sell.......

Cheers

Alex

2 things m8......

go for the new engine if you can stretch to 20k.... all the way and you will never look back..... :yahoo:

Night blue, black and white look absolutely stunning!!! anything else and you may as well buy an audi tt....a good few out there!!! :thumbs:

Whites can be done with decals and all sorts and will look awesome (was thinking about it yesterday tbh), blacks look always good and as an owner of a night blue i can assure you i v seen only one at the last wales run but never on the road.... silver, gunmetal and orange are everywhere :thumbdown:

A roadster with the new engine is quicker than a coupe with the previous engines....madmarky will confirm!!! :boxing::yahoo::p

Sound good but I want to buy in the next couple of weeks and that extra £££sis going to be a step too far unfortuntely - did see a stunning night blue with the off-white leather which looked outrageously cool - at a nissan dealer with 10k on the clock and only £18k which I might have stretched to but it got snapped up before I even had time to call!

In an ideal world I would love the newer one (bonnet looks very B) ), how big a diference does the engine make in the new one? Does it put the insurance up at all?

In an ideal world I would love the newer one (bonnet looks very B) ), how big a diference does the engine make in the new one? Does it put the insurance up at all?

The new engine does make a big difference. You can feel the extra eagerness when putting your foot down.On the insurance front, found it has made no difference at all. Still Group 19 Insurance. :thumbs:

Lol, I think I'm officially Pistonheads and Autotraders most frequent visitor at the moment - at least 10 visits to each of them a day, could do with them setting up some sort of alert function really!

Suppose I just need to be patient and play the waiting game for the moment......

I'll get my hands on one eventually!

totally unbiased but I agree with Greekman re: NightBlue - come on mate you have to join us as the third Night Blue roadster owner in the club (of course I was first - he he he - just to get that in!) :lol::p

Keep looking ...unfortunately for me but good for you ....prices are still dropping - a few night blue coupe's bobbing about but we want a roadster dont we B)

If a night blue roadster came up I would be all over it, was gutted to miss out on one 3 weeks ago!

I'm at the point where I just want to get one now, so will probably settle for the first one that falls into my price bracket (weighing up between a silver 57 with satnav and a twighligt grey 08 without satnav), thing is I'm really unsure on the silver, can look a bit nohingy to me (apologiesfor any offence!).......

If a night blue roadster came up I would be all over it, was gutted to miss out on one 3 weeks ago!

I'm at the point where I just want to get one now, so will probably settle for the first one that falls into my price bracket (weighing up between a silver 57 with satnav and a twighligt grey 08 without satnav), thing is I'm really unsure on the silver, can look a bit nohingy to me (apologiesfor any offence!).......

Well just see what you like? Both colours look ok on the Zed - its a forgiving shape unlike some but I am biased towards the GM but at least both colours dont show dirt unlike Night Blue or Black that do within minutes of a wash! :wacko:

I think there was someone selling a Night Blue Roadster on here a few weeks ago on an '07 plate - may be worth a search of the forum for Night Blue - wont get many hits but easy search for ya! B)

if its of any interest there is a sunset orange roadster for sale near me

its a 55 plate currently at £15000, but i'm sure there si room for negotiation. don't know the mileage. this is in suffolk just outside ipswich.

Cheers for all the help guys, to be honest I have set myself on the new engine now so only concentrating on the 07/08 models, wil be nice o have some warranty left for peace of mind too!

Hopefully I'll be a fully fledged member of the club soon!

Call off the search!

Picked up a beautiful universal silver on a 57 plate today! After all I said about not being keen on the silver I fell for itas soon as I saw it. Can't belive the condition it's in, really is showroom worthy! Within the first 5 minutes of owning it I pulled into a garage to fill up (ouch! £££s) and was approached by an admirer of it, turning heads all over the place.

Had a nice 2.5 hours drive home with it and as I'm sure it's clear to tell, I couldn't be happier with it - firs Sunday morning clean tomorrow and I can't wait!

Cheers for the help and advice - decided to go for the 313 after a lot of sesible talk from members on here so thanks again!

Call off the search!

Picked up a beautiful universal silver on a 57 plate today! After all I said about not being keen on the silver I fell for itas soon as I saw it. Can't belive the condition it's in, really is showroom worthy! Within the first 5 minutes of owning it I pulled into a garage to fill up (ouch! £££s) and was approached by an admirer of it, turning heads all over the place.

Had a nice 2.5 hours drive home with it and as I'm sure it's clear to tell, I couldn't be happier with it - firs Sunday morning clean tomorrow and I can't wait!

Cheers for the help and advice - decided to go for the 313 after a lot of sesible talk from members on here so thanks again!

:thumbs: it's definitely a sweet feeling driving the old Zed for the first time! You never found that midnight in the end!

Here you go, needs a clean after a couple of hours of motorway fly-swatting!

Didn't find the midnight, got a pretty decent deal though, it's only covered 5k miles and potentially thinking about a respay down the line if i get bored of the colour!

[attachment=1]IMG_0128.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]IMG_0127.JPG[/attachment]