new owner needing advice

hi guys

i recently purchased a 53 plate 350z, the car has the alcantra (orange/tan) leather interior but has a couple of blemishes on the drivers seat does anyone happen to know of a good leather repair centre either in the northeast or in the midlands (peterborough/ newark sort of area)?

Also i have noticed even with the audp turned off (speed sensor for volume on sound system) my car seems to randomly change sound levels, seeming to lose power to the left side of the system. does any1 know if this is a common fault with the car?

And ofcourse any other advice for the maintenance of the car, drift lessons etc would be gratefully appreciated, thanks guys

hey thanks guys, and do u know if the leather company in sunderland is intertrim as i intended to use them but they have never been open so i assumed to have closed.

and thanks sunset hope u enjoy ur new car i will check that site now.

hey thanks guys, and do u know if the leather company in sunderland is intertrim as i intended to use them but they have never been open so i assumed to have closed.

and thanks sunset hope u enjoy ur new car i will check that site now.

I will check bud, the retrim was done through a trader on here who is sadly not trading anymore. Will get back to you. :)

thanks for all the advice guys iv spoke to the dealers i got car from and they are going to look at it so ill let u know how i get on and thanks maccaman il look into that when i get home.

And hey markie im based at raf wittering (near stamford) moving to oakham in october notice ur tag says z hopeful so u got 1 sorted yet?

thanks for all the advice guys iv spoke to the dealers i got car from and they are going to look at it so ill let u know how i get on and thanks maccaman il look into that when i get home.

And hey markie im based at raf wittering (near stamford) moving to oakham in october notice ur tag says z hopeful so u got 1 sorted yet?

Hi Harrier as Martin (got it right this time) said the stauts goes on posts!! I have 54 plate sunset uk GT. There are a few members in this area and recently been a meet in Lincoln with another one due soon!

thanks guys ive managed to get a couple of pics of my car atlast on here couldnt get the damage on the arch as didnt show up with the rain (its only minor) keep me posted on the lincoln meet and give me a shout if you know any 'enjoyable' routes near where i am

hey yeah i do have the bose system do u know where the fault usually lies or how much it may cost to fix

there is a guide on how to fix the cutting out left speaker issue in the GUIDES section. If your handy with a soldering iron its doable

:welcome: to the club