Bonnet and wing mirrors wrapped by Raccoon (PICS)

Bundus

Yeah you can send them parts im sure. They mentioned to me that they can even wrap interior parts as long as they have a good surface to stick to and they offer a silver and a white both with carbon effect which could look cool.

As for stone chips I think it will hold up quite well as the wrap is pretty tough. But if it does get stone chipped then at least its not your paintwork taking the beating ;)

Yeah you can put a gloss coat on it or it can be wrapped in a shiny laminate but then youd lose the texture it has at the moment so Im keeping it as is for now. It looks like dry carbon in the flesh :teeth:

I was talking to Raccoon last week, asked for a quote and she took my email address and phone number, to email me pics, and to phone back, but i didnt get a reply either on email or phone :(

When she was quoteing around 3000 quid for a car wrap and i was intrested, i'm not going to chase for their business at that price :(

I was talking to Raccoon last week, asked for a quote and she took my email address and phone number, to email me pics, and to phone back, but i didnt get a reply either on email or phone :(

When she was quoteing around 3000 quid for a car wrap and i was intrested, i'm not going to chase for their business at that price :(

Sorry to hear that mate. Ive been in close contact with Beth and she's always been great. Whats your name mate and Ill mention it to her.

Raccoon have franchises across the country, my local one being at Woolpit just outside Bury St Edmunds.

They had the contract for the UK Gumball rally so look at some of the work on display tere for an idea of their capabilities and creativity.

I looked at having a full car wrap for a number of reasons.

Firstly I was going to be out nof the country for a number of months and felt it woulf protect the paintwork while I was away. Secondly to hide and protect from further stone chips on the front end, and finaly as a cool design for JAE last Summer.

They have a host of designers at hand and will come up with original designs. Alternatively if you have your own design, as long as the resolution is fine enough they can transpose it to the wrap.

I was looking at either a Manga inspired design or a copy of te Forza 2 350Z.

The vinyl is not cheap, coming in at £50 per metre and a Zed needs aprox 15m to cover entirely. You then have to add labour and design costs. Overall budget for about £1000 - £1200.

I had a deal to do it at cost as a kind of mobile advert for the Suffolk franchise.

I think that wraps could be te next big thing in personalisation and your car is only off the road for one day.....

154!E!P3083567.jpg

http://www.raccoon.co.uk/homepage.php

Yeah it depends on what vinyl you go for and what coverage you want. The vinyls differ in price per meter so a wrap in chrome will be a hell of a lot more then a wrap in plain white even though the labour time would be similar.

£3,000 for a full wrap Im guessing was for something special.