NOW SOLD- Chilli for Sale -£10500

Ross Mac

**UPDATE- 14.11.09**

New reduced price - firm at £10750 but as my last post on the thread states Im willing to help meet the next year tax cost if someone comes along before end January.

Mileage is now 52500 as have been enjoying it for road trips etc.

As you can see Ive taken over a grand off since I put this up- I think it's a fair price for a great car - yes there are GTs for less etc etc but this is the price I want.

Any questions or to arrange a look please Pm me

Cheers

Offers in and around £12k will get the car but please no silly offers.

Could keep the car but as we are looking to start a family soon the 2 seater wont be practical but I suppose I have at minimum 9 months :lol:

Advert is on PH here: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1117306.htm

Various074.jpg

Various077.jpg

Various078.jpg

interior004.jpg

interior006.jpg

Looking for £12,000 or near offers

Mobile number is - 07779314022

Email - rosslad@aol.com

If you know anyone who fancies a spot of Chilli in their life give them a nudge my direction - Cheers

(Quite a sad feeling) Ross

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bloody good advert for being single! :lol:

Only joking (kind of......) good luck with the sale, it will get snapped up as its such a rare colour. :thumbs:

Single all the way :lol: apart from the relationship with the Z that is :blush:

The MX5 is a tempting thought, but I think that I'll have to say thanks but no thanks :lol:

I know everyone says it but I'll really miss the car - cant believe a kitchen has won over the Z :byebye:

I'll put some pics directly into the post when I get home later on so people dont need to go via the link.

Have got an in-family deal lined up with my dad for his 06 Audi A4 Avant. I know that sounds boring but it's the 2.0t with 230bhp, quattro, Bose and he had some lovley 19's on it too.

Dolphin grey with all black trim.

Sensible car but with a bit of poke. Before the Z I was a VAG man so have plenty contacts for a few extra tweaks ;)

Dad has his eye on a new toy and doesn't want to get a crap trade in so would rather sell to me with a bit left on an IOU

Would love to get a Z again in future either a 350 or 370....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...