5ZIGEN PRO-RACER Exhaust

jamakalbi

Was going to go for a Nismo exaust but now thinking to do that next year or so when the exchange rates aren't destroying us.

Want something to be going on with but still something deep that roars

Reading some of the threads the 5ZIGEN PRO-RACER seems to be a good choice

How much is it and where can i get it from?

Any others that hands down should consider?

Was going to go for a Nismo exaust but now thinking to do that next year or so when the exchange rates aren't destroying us.

Want something to be going on with but still something deep that roars

Reading some of the threads the 5ZIGEN PRO-RACER seems to be a good choice

How much is it and where can i get it from?

Any others that hands down should consider?

We have two different 5Zigen Pro Racers in stock the A Spec http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuse ... rentCat=30 £1150

and the Pro Racer SP http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuse ... rentCat=30

£1600 - we have this one on our car. The sound clip isn't the best you really need to hear it for real.

Where are you from?

Sarah :)

essex based

whats the big difference between the two?

got any others in stock that i should consider? not really after any extra performance just an awesome sounding one

We have two different 5Zigen Pro Racers in stock the A Spec http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuse ... rentCat=30 £1150

and the Pro Racer SP http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuse ... rentCat=30

£1600 - we have this one on our car. The sound clip isn't the best you really need to hear it for real.

Where are you from?

Sarah :)

essex based

whats the big difference between the two?

got any others in stock that i should consider? not really after any extra performance just an awesome sounding one

Got the 5Zigen A-Spec on my car and love it quiet on the motorway with no drone and comes to life when you put your foot down. 5Zigen do the ZZ with stainless tips, the pro Racer with flame burnt Inconel tips and the SP which is their flag ship exhaust.

Thanks

Kevin

Got the 5Zigen A-Spec on my car and love it quiet on the motorway with no drone and comes to life when you put your foot down. 5Zigen do the ZZ with stainless tips, the pro Racer with flame burnt Inconel tips and the SP which is their flag ship exhaust.

Thanks

Kevin

whats the difference between the A spec and the pro racer SP?

Im 100% sold on this over the Nismo!

The SP is a completely different spec exhaust, its Jasma (exhaust standard) rated, so its reasonably quiet and louder when you give it some beans. It has different silencer and tip designs. The videos and pictures should demonstrate the difference :)

I would not say it was noisy all the time.It is louder on tick over than standard but thats what you want.It comes alive over 3,000 revs when you floor it,but at motorway speeds you can hardly hear it.

If your worried about it being to chavvy,dont be its nothing like the saxo boys have on theirs.

I would not say it was noisy all the time.It is louder on tick over than standard but thats what you want.It comes alive over 3,000 revs when you floor it,but at motorway speeds you can hardly hear it.

If your worried about it being to chavvy,dont be its nothing like the saxo boys have on theirs.

:lol: agreed.