Brake pads - Red / Yellow from USA

shieldsie

I am flying out to San Francisco next Thursday to spend 3 weeks with my Family. I have in past ordered many `stuff` from Courtesy Nissan in Texas and had it delivered to wherever I was (in the US) I am thinking of ordering brake pads this time along with some other bits. What is price in Uk for red pads? If anyone here wants something smallish, ie Z badges etc then I will see what I can do. Appreciate any info!

I am flying out to San Francisco next Thursday to spend 3 weeks with my Family. I have in past ordered many `stuff` from Courtesy Nissan in Texas and had it delivered to wherever I was (in the US) I am thinking of ordering brake pads this time along with some other bits. What is price in Uk for red pads? If anyone here wants something smallish, ie Z badges etc then I will see what I can do. Appreciate any info!

Stew, I will post pictures and be part of the club etc. Having had the car 5+ years now, I am still more than happy every time I drive it, and amazed that still today people stare and take photos or ask what car it is. I have been asked sooooo many times how much I would sell it for!!! but always the same answer `Its not for sale1 and dont know if it ever will be?! Hope to spend time on the site and give my knowledge where I can, but I`m probably still learning about the Z, after 5 years. Its a great car and gives me much joy and fun, lots of fun!!

Stew, I will post pictures and be part of the club etc. Having had the car 5+ years now, I am still more than happy every time I drive it, and amazed that still today people stare and take photos or ask what car it is. I have been asked sooooo many times how much I would sell it for!!! but always the same answer `Its not for sale1 and dont know if it ever will be?! Hope to spend time on the site and give my knowledge where I can, but I`m probably still learning about the Z, after 5 years. Its a great car and gives me much joy and fun, lots of fun!!

Having had the car 5+ years now, I am still more than happy every time I drive it, and amazed that still today people stare and take photos or ask what car it is. I have been asked sooooo many times how much I would sell it for!!! but always the same answer `Its not for sale1 and dont know if it ever will be?!

Not surprised, especially with such low mileage and one owner.

Oh, and back on topic, the EBC yellows are great too, if you want something a bit more aggressive.

Having had the car 5+ years now, I am still more than happy every time I drive it, and amazed that still today people stare and take photos or ask what car it is. I have been asked sooooo many times how much I would sell it for!!! but always the same answer `Its not for sale1 and dont know if it ever will be?!

Not surprised, especially with such low mileage and one owner.

Oh, and back on topic, the EBC yellows are great too, if you want something a bit more aggressive.

Bronzee, I`m not too sure has to red or yellow, but it seems from reading on site, the red is more everyday use and yellow is more track stuff? I`m confused which to go with, but after a lot of TLC, 5 years worth, the car wont be seeing a track!! In seeing that I dont drive it like a wuss!! I do drive it aggressively hence 7 points and £960 fine in one hit!!!!!!!! A day in power paradise brought down to earth with a flashing blue light from unmarked car!!!??

Bronzee, I`m not too sure has to red or yellow, but it seems from reading on site, the red is more everyday use and yellow is more track stuff? I`m confused which to go with, but after a lot of TLC, 5 years worth, the car wont be seeing a track!! In seeing that I dont drive it like a wuss!! I do drive it aggressively hence 7 points and £960 fine in one hit!!!!!!!! A day in power paradise brought down to earth with a flashing blue light from unmarked car!!!??

I do drive it aggressively hence 7 points and £960 fine in one hit!!!!!!!! A day in power paradise brought down to earth with a flashing blue light from unmarked car!!!??

Good effort! :lol::lol:

I do drive it aggressively hence 7 points and £960 fine in one hit!!!!!!!! A day in power paradise brought down to earth with a flashing blue light from unmarked car!!!??

+1 thats doing it properly :lol:

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it over here :teeth:

+1 thats doing it properly :lol:

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it over here :teeth: