Track day anyone...

steve_b

350znismo....

Spaces are limited on the Abingdon first date which is 24th of Feb. Your best to phone them direct and book.

Here is pics of last Abingdon day including DB9 and Merc SL 65AMG.

http://www.collinsclan.co.uk/Pages/Trac ... index.html

I would be keen to see if we get a number of intrested people and then book a few spaces at a time and see if they will discount for other dates....

Regards

Steve

• 1 month later...

Looks just like this.......

And special guest was a Puma.....which landed whilst we were doinf sighting laps....he did hang around to view us. Will have a word to see if someone else I know (not Seb) can trace them and see if that had a camera.

Steve

Morning all! Sorry I didn't post straight afterwards but had a lot to do (I was in Paris yesterday for the day - no, not by Z, by Eurostar).

I too had a great day, and it was my son's first experience on a track, if only as a passenger, and he thought it was great too.

It was 30 years (yep!) since I'd last done anything on a track or competitive (apart from "normal" driving :) ) and its taken the Z to rekindle that amount of FUN. :teeth:

It was great to meet everyone. That Chilli looks great Ting-Tong!

The TT was a real kick-in-the-back job even if the clutch didn't like my driving style - Thanks Mark.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for posting the pic. If you've got any more of mine Steve, pls feel free to e-mail to johnk@pceffect.co.uk

Want to go somewhere else now!

Cheers!

JohnK

p.s. Since leaving the track its been great fun to drive around and watch the Distance To Empty steadily increase the more miles I drive!! :D

p.p.s. In those temperatures you've got to be a hardy soul Steve!

Another p.s.!

forgot to say how well I think the Z performed. Did everything asked of it without complaint (apart from O/S/F Mr Bridgestone having an occasional whine - Whimp!).

Very unlike the old days when you'd have to re-fettle your mount after each session.

Makes it very re-assuring to drive it hard on occasions when circumstances permit.

JohnK