JDM next Tuesday...

Only 7 hours till I leave for the car!!!!

V5 came through eventually so will drive throught the night to arrive sharp and collect the car.

Don't think I'll bother trying to sleep :yahoo:

:thumbs: Take it handy on the road mate... :dance:

(I got stopped the first time I was 'spinning' mine...)

:disguise:

Just checking back in to let you all know I got the car on Saturday :clap:

Gunmetal FairladyZ 17000miles.

I followed instructions found on here to remove the stereo and replace it with my own - quite a big job, removing the whole centre console/gauges etc! All back together and working fine thankfully.

I only have one key however and would like to have a second, but I don't fancy having to spend a fortune on it. Are there any workarounds to obtain a second key or is it a Nissan dealer only?

Also, possibly a stupid question but here goes... I have a flashing red light on the top of the dash and the lights blink when I lock/unlck the car - do I have an alarm as standard on a JDM or simply the immobiliser? If it's just the immobiliser then what would you recommend as a decent security upgrade?

I'll post some pics when I've got the time - I only want to drive it or look at it from my window at the moment :)

Thanks.

A Thatcham approved alarm will have been fitted as part of the import regs. You should find it sufficient. My JDM alarm and immobiliser was great.

I'm not sure about the keys but I'm sure someone here will be along soon to help you.