my gran lol

lol

I stuck a cap on her head and wanted her to do the finger but she wouldnt lol

The seats were customed by previous owner some guys might remember adam on here, i bought the zed of him several months back, car still under 14K on clock JDM model 2003 mint condition, not a car id take to tesco car park lol

DA :teeth:

I wonder how much her insurance would be for it? 50p?

You'd have the shock of your life if she pulled up alongside you with windows down at the lights and said - "lets roll!". My face would certainly drop in total shock! :lol:

Well done to your sporting nan. :) Mine won't even sit in it, but my grandad has had a ride - he loves it (even when I go fast). :thumbs:

Hiya folks

And thanks for the great responses, the truth of the matter is she is only 5ft so theres no way she even hits the peddles, id so love her to start at the lights along with some ned in a suberu that would be total jeremy beadle lol.

The seats well yes that was a buying point along with the big bad ass bass in the back, no bose system here im afraid lol, Im 35 yrs old but love the rock music and hell u can play it loud in her.

She is due for an MOT next month but with only 14k on the clock im hoping no problems, she is 6 years old tho, but as i say the older the fiddle the better the tune lol,

thanks again folks

DA :band: