Picked it up!!

Jak

Picked up my 350z today - am really pleased the seat looked much worse in the pictures and looks like it should be easy enough to repair, One problem though..... one of the side z badges flew off on the motorway which is a shameas i wont be able to get one till monday probably :(.................... unless of course some one on here around the MK/Buckingham/Aylesbury area has a spare they would like to sell!!!! (crosses fingers in hope)

will get pics up when i have the chance but overall am a very happy Z owner!!

Jak

Hi Jak and welcome to the club. Congratulations on picking up your Zed. I don't know about you but it took me a bit of time to get used to it and I still haven't lost the massive grin when I drive it..........7 months later!!!

There are plenty of people on here that have spare badges. JDM performance sell them I think or you could try this posting

Looking forward to the pics

Ha Ha i promise i will get pics up as soon as i have had a chance to take some!

On another note my car came with 2 brand new Marangoni tyres on the back wheels from the dealer, but the fronts are avons (still very new, but were new when it arrived at the dealer) i want to match them up so if anybody would like a set of 2barely used (literally the drive home and until they come off obviously!) Marangoni tyres please make me an offer!

What is the correct tyre size for the rears by the way? I have the Rays Engineering wheels.....

Many Thanks

Ahhhh! :scare::surrender: Just seen the selling rules! If the post regarding the Tyres is deemed a breech of the rules please feel free to delete it! But i will have more than 15 posts soon i promise :blush:

Jak