Modified Live 28th June Brands Hatch

3FIDDYZ

I could be interested.

Everyone has to go and watch the D1RC guys too, think we all should have mini 350z's to have a bash with at meets. :teeth: (they were also at Silverstone - http://www.modifiedlive.co.uk/Summertim ... 0D1RC.html )

I got an XMods RC Supra with drift tyres.......not a clue how to drift it tho, may have to practice in the Chillis kitchen during the Mod Day...

I could be interested.

Everyone has to go and watch the D1RC guys too, think we all should have mini 350z's to have a bash with at meets. :teeth: (they were also at Silverstone - http://www.modifiedlive.co.uk/Summertim ... 0D1RC.html )

I got an XMods RC Supra with drift tyres.......not a clue how to drift it tho, may have to practice in the Chillis kitchen during the Mod Day...

As long as it is just a toy size :boxing:

It is just a toy, but haven't used it for awhile.

Bought it, then bought all the mod bits for it, then left it untouched for the better part of a year (may be in need of fresh batteries).

May leave it with you so you can maybe use it as a prize for a future raffle of some sort.

I can only use mine indoors i think...

Mines a bit big for indoors, its the same size as the D1RC guys use (I could enter D1RC with it) ;)

Like this -

Now get back on topic!

Who's on the list of 12 cars?

Just a bit confused as Rob hasn't come back with an answer just yet.

Its 'the darkside!' :lol: Be great if we can have a nice joint meet/stand and loads more cars :)

Ah, I was a bit slow there sorry :wacko:

Lets see what Rob comes back with :thumbs: a lot of our members where on the other sites stand at jts anyway.

Its 'the darkside!' :lol: Be great if we can have a nice joint meet/stand and loads more cars :)

Lets see what Rob comes back with :thumbs: a lot of our members where on the other sites stand at jts anyway.

Yep - First time I met a lot from both sites.

All nice peeps!! :thumbs:

:thumbs: good to mix, we all share the same love of the car