telephone kit

Gilly199

hey folks lookin to get my hands on the standard cradle and control box to activate the hands free function. Not bothered about the bluetooth adapter, one step at a time.

So if anyone has these parts kicking about give us a holla please.

Gilly

Not too sure what you mean by "standard cradle and control box" as the cradles varied according to the phones they held, but I have an unlocked Nokia 6210 complete with cradle for the handsfree centre console thingy. Is that any good to you? It worked last time I used it (which was a fair while ago I must admit)

Not after much for it, just a couple of quid on top of the postage.

I can post up some piccies if you need to know which bits I'm talking about.

ultimately i want to have bluetooth in the car. i need the cradle that will take the bluetooth adapter.

when i say control box i mean the box that is fitted under the pannel in the glove box.

these are the two things that nissan held back in order to make the telephone kit an optional extra.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13358

above is the thread where i got all me info and pics of the cradle and control box in question (half way down further than the first two pics.)

Gilly

Sorry Gilly, only put the photo up so people knew what you were after - mine isn't for sale (if I ever sell the car I would need to put this back for the new owner I would think - UK GT car without the hands-free wouldn't be right really).

Good luck in your search.

Sorry Gilly, only put the photo up so people knew what you were after - mine isn't for sale (if I ever sell the car I would need to put this back for the new owner I would think - UK GT car without the hands-free wouldn't be right really).

Good luck in your search.

:lol: fair point. :lol: Your correct it wouldn't be right i know this first hand :teeth:

Gilly