wanted- azure touch up paint!

LRF4N

do any of the traders here stock nissan touch up kits?

managed to scuff the side skirt as i reversed round a corner, was on my way to get lunch and the hunger mustve affected my driving lol. its at the lower edge so not that noticeable but its doing my head in! also someone scratched the bootlid last week and i should prob have a go at some of the stone chips while im at it! any tips also apprectiated, thanks

can this touch up paint be used to fill in the tiny little scratches you get around the car? or is this quite difficult to do? I hate getting up close to the car when washing it and seeing tiny lines of white where a tree branch has probably just breethed on my paint work :(

YEAH IT CAN BUT IT WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS A SPRAY JOB UNFORTUNATELY. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT ON A LARGE SCRATCH IT MAY MAKE IT LOOK WORSE THAN WHAT IT IS. THE TOUCH UP POT IS ONLY REALLY GOOD ON CHIPS.

HAS THE SCRATCH GONE DOWN TO PRIMER??? YOU CAN TEST THIS BY RUNNING YOUR FINGERNAIL OVER THE SCRATCH. IF YOU NAIL DOESNT CATCH IN THE SCATCH YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMPOUND/ POLISH IT OUT.

CHRIS

YEAH IT CAN BUT IT WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS A SPRAY JOB UNFORTUNATELY. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT ON A LARGE SCRATCH IT MAY MAKE IT LOOK WORSE THAN WHAT IT IS. THE TOUCH UP POT IS ONLY REALLY GOOD ON CHIPS.

HAS THE SCRATCH GONE DOWN TO PRIMER??? YOU CAN TEST THIS BY RUNNING YOUR FINGERNAIL OVER THE SCRATCH. IF YOU NAIL DOESNT CATCH IN THE SCATCH YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMPOUND/ POLISH IT OUT.

CHRIS

+1

I remember I traded in a car and saw the 'touch up' job that was done on it..... It looked like crap wheras it had a few scratches and the car was silver so barely noticable in the first place!

Get in touch with holdcroft, there prices are really good, and miles better than any halfords s*** :thumbs:

They also do spray as well, great people and i think you get a bit of a discount ;)

saw they spray on holdcroft's ebay shop, think that would be the best thing for the side skirts as its on the lower edge. has anyone used it? doubt it would work on stone chips tho?