any excuse to drift that Z

Removed

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

"SUBTITLES"

this takes place in HongKong...

basically he gets pulled over by the cop, and the cops gives lists all the illegal mods on his car... ie large rims, large air dam, GT wing, hoop scoop, and hood decals... and he asks him to take the car to an inspection station

then after picking up the lady he says the hospital's only 10 mins away... then he asks her if she's scared, and she says 'no', but she find it too bumpy...

then the cops pulls him over, and says 'its you again?'... and he responds by saying i have a pregnant lady on board.

then when they arrived at the hospital, he did the extra doughnuts in the lobby because he wanted to make it there in exactly 10 mins... and then the cops says "that last bit of stunt (doughnuts).. was that necessary?"... and the drivers responds by saying... sorry Sir, i got a little carried away...

then the cop asks the driver to give him the ticket he issued him earlier (to destroy it)... and the cop goes "i'll let you go this time cuz you were saving a pregnant lady, but next time i catch you doing this, i'll revoke ur license.."

Loving that vid, especially the cheesy bit when he folds in the electric mirrors to squeeze between the vans :lol:

I wish I could drive my zed like that. The extent of my skills is waiting for it to rain, second gear, right hand island, plenty of revs, back end kicks out slightly then ESP comes and ruins my fun!!!! :blush:

Tell me about it...i was told off today for what I call 'driving with entusiasum'.....! :D

No wonder she was upset..... who knows what entusiasum is :scare:

entusiasum - is he good looking :p

He has a girlfriend so maybe. Drives like a girl though apparently :p

Tell me about it...i was told off today for what I call 'driving with entusiasum'.....! :D

:lol:

:lol:

:D:D:D B*****ds Yes yes my spelling is bad....... :surrender: