Can you get 350z Roadsters with rear spoiler & kit

Mark-UK

I'm tempted to get a 350Z roadster but wondered can you get them with a rear spoiler and or body kit or sports pack, I love the look of the hard top with spoiler but want a soft top and dont think ive ever seen a soft top with some kit added.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome along! Basically most kits will fit the roadster. Many spoilers won't though.

edited - search for pics of Martinmacs car! Google images also turn up plenty of images! my350z.com also has loads of examples.

Cheers guys thanks for the welcome. I presently own a modified MR2-Roadster, see pic below. How are the 350z with fuel, are they thirsty, whats the roadster drive like, heard its not brilliant but not bad either? Anyone near Halifax wanna take me for a spin in one?

Is there any reason NOT to get an import version, also if I bought a standard roadster where could fit spoilers who are trusted on here near Yorkshire, and finally whats a nismos kit, ive seen some 350z with a nice bodykit, not too obvious but enough to make it look a bit different and unique, what is this called. Is this the main forums for the z in the UK?

p210409124301.jpg

Thanks guys.

Cheers guys thanks for the welcome. I presently own a modified MR2-Roadster, see pic below. How are the 350z with fuel, are they thirsty, whats the roadster drive like, heard its not brilliant but not bad either? Anyone near Halifax wanna take me for a spin in one?

Is there any reason NOT to get an import version, also if I bought a standard roadstr where could fit spoilers who are trusted on here near Yorkshire, and finally whats a nismos kit, ive seen some 350z with a nice bodykit, not too obvious but enough to make it look a bit different and unique.

p210409124301.jpg

Thanks guys.

5 mins with the search button buddie! That will answer most Qs.

lol hi mate cheers, adam whats your spoiler you have on yours as not all spoilers fit the roadster do they? Do you have any bodykit on it? Is it possible to add your own stereo, at present I use a pioneer bluetooth handsfree stereo and its a single din unit, works great and id like to have one in my new roadster should i get one? Big question too, does it have a cup holder lol. I love my drives out with top down and coffee in cup holder, music blasting.

Like the look of this, would add a rear spoiler and slight bodykit to it.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1049940.htm

Seen a nice one but its tiptronic and never drove one.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/largep ... &current=9

I like the look of the ones with bump in the bonnet, these are 07 onwards yes? Any changes to the car elsewhere besides the bonet in 07 onwards cars?