stueys collects his z today

just been to the dealer and the dvla havnt issued a reg number for it yet... :blush: so i sed to him why didnt you tell me b4 i came :boxing: and he sed that they tried ringin me but i was at work so got to wait another couple of days now.. :wacko: ... but it will soon be on me drive.. :teeth::thumbs:

just been to the dealer and the dvla havnt issued a reg number for it yet... :blush: so i sed to him why didnt you tell me b4 i came :boxing: and he sed that they tried ringin me but i was at work so got to wait another couple of days now.. :wacko: ... but it will soon be on me drive.. :teeth::thumbs:

Trust me, it will be worth the wait!!!! :yahoo:

Nice one m8, I've been in the states for two months and guess what I miss the most?

What's nice is that my family and friends have been looking after the Z while I've been away, washing, waxing and turning the engine on and running the AC.

I've seen loads of Zs over here but its not the same! Brit Zs and the whole Z ownership thang is great ;)

Welcome :)