A couple of issues....

chrisjones6699

Then "Nick" IS a tosser! what kind of Nissan dealer wouldn't know that!?

I seriously appreciate everyone's advice here and it hasn't fallen on deaf ears. I think i should visit the dealer in a week, see what they have to say about these "issues", push for two years warranty, get that noise fixed and go from there. if im not happy, i will hand it back to them and find a new one! I love my Z too much not to have one! :)

Oh and by the way the rays were an optional extra on GT's. And i can't believe you had the alzean leather dyed black :scare: why didn't you look for one with black leather in the first place??

Erm.....cos when i took it for a test drive, i told them that i wanted it but didnt like the Alzean leather.....they said that if i wanted the car, they would dye it black for me.....so being an inpatient person, i said ok! :) Im sorry if ive upset anyone who likes that colour :(

i bought my roadster from the same dealer!! i think if they gave you the waranty you should be ok! i bought another car years back from them and their aftersales was ok in them days! so hopefully they will still be same!

hope ya get sorted :thumbs:

I really don't think you've got a chance of haggling over the price AFTER you've bought the car. If you were prepared to pay that in the first place and you've got what you want then all is good? I'm sure they'll sort the issue of the noise coming from the car if they are a decent dealer and there are ways of checking the history of the car as mentioned. Previous owner, MOT information, service information etc. Someone could have legitimately put the miles on. Just get the niggle sorted and enjoy it. :thumbs:

Right guys! I have an update for you with regards to all this!

I took my Z back to the dealer today....I now have a two year warranty, all the issues will be fixed and the manager gave me his car until mine is fixed!

With regards to the 7k in 3 months, the manager phoned the previous owner and he said that he's done the full 7k. he said that for the last 3 months of owning my Z, he used it for work (100miles a day) so there's a genuine reason for those miles. also, the dealer had my car for 1 week before i bought it.

SO, lets see what happens when i get my Z back! :) hopefully it will have a happy ending and i can get on with enjoying my 350Z!!

Thanks for all your input guys! True legends here! :)

Well done Chris, great outcome :thumbs: . I bet you was well pi**ed with all the negative comments we gave you :lol::lol:

Not in the slightest! if it wasn't for you guys, i would have waited til next week and been in a bad mood at the thought of it! True, im without my Z for a week but hopefully its gonna get sorted and we'll have a happy ending!

So thanks guys! genuinely! :D