Stunning Interlagos Fire Type-g 350z Fairlady SOLD

Pure

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely colour zed and in really good condition also becoming more of a bargain for such a rare car

still cant believe that it hasnt sold yet

Good luck with the sale some one will get an amazing looking zed :thumbs:

wow, loved this when i saw it the other week but it was too much money, for that price i wish i'd not bought mine now! if you'd considder swapping the wheels for a set of pro refurbished (one week old) standard rays alloys give me a shout - depending on condition could give money your way to enable you to make a bit more out of the sale!

wow, loved this when i saw it the other week but it was too much money, for that price i wish i'd not bought mine now! if you'd considder swapping the wheels for a set of pro refurbished (one week old) standard rays alloys give me a shout - depending on condition could give money your way to enable you to make a bit more out of the sale!

Ta for the offer, but i would prefer to keep the car as it was when it came out the factory. i really wish I could keep it. Really gutted it's got to go. :byebye:

Gave her a final, polish, seal and wax today.....Car is now garaged and off the road until a buyer is found :-( I've got a 4 seater on hire to run the little un around in for now. Pics took from my phone so not the best quality, but u get the idea.

Gave her a final, polish, seal and wax today.....Car is now garaged and off the road until a buyer is found :-( I've got a 4 seater on hire to run the little un around in for now. Pics took from my phone so not the best quality, but u get the idea.

That's a really nice Zed. brother. I really like the colour. What's the asking price out of interest?

• 2 weeks later...

It is a lovely looking and well kept Z no doubt about it ! In fact I have my eye on it and another one on this forum ..hopefully still available once I get back from OS later in the year !

My comment or question is ..why is it so rare, whats so different about it compared to a good GT ? Its a 2006 350Z with 39k on the clock... albeit a different colour with different rims but its still a 350Z ..its only rare to those who care about it ..or am I missing the point ?

BTW I am not slagging this off ..I just doing my research for my future purchase whilst I'm sitting on my butt in Australia

All the best !

From the very first post:

• Cabernet coloured leather seats

• Special RAYS 18-inch (Front)/19-inch (Rear), forged light weight wheels & Potenza RE050 Tyres.

• Front and rear Fender Trim

• Cabernet colour leather-wrapped steering wheel, shift knob & parking brake lever

• Aluminium kick plates.

• 2 weeks later...