URGENT...passenger side seat frame for sport seat

stocky

Check OMP on Ebay, there is a company that provides all the OMP stuff. Also JDM performance may do some bride ones but you may be waiting...

There was talk of Recaro doing some Zed specific ones too but not sure if there done yet.

well I know there are some out there.

From OMP, Reacaro and also from bride I think.

The problem is I need em as fast as possible so that was why I was asking if someone may know a store which usually has lots of 350z parts in stock

Stocky - are you planning on using the stock seat belts? If so the OMP rails are no good, they dont have the mount for them. Recaro do some, but Recaro UK dont know they do :bang: So you have to order them from Japan. Bride are the best option getting them from the US.

How quickly do you need them? Adam@Z1auto is the best source of rails, he will supply the Brides. But be warned they aint cheap! He will get them to you in a matter of a few days hopefully as long as they dont get stuck in customs (very unlikely)

OMP may be the quickest to get hold of then, I think Demon Tweaks had them in stock when I enquired a few months ago (OMPHC735 is the code you want, but you have to email/phone as they dont list the specific kits on the website) :thumbs: You will need to make adapters like Andy did for the OMP though as they arent quite the right dimensions.

The best option is still the Brides, but they are rails as well as frames, so dont think they are approved for racing or anything. Adam will be able to advise.

Chris,

what do you mean they arent quite teh right dimension.

The OMP bolt right to the floor of the Z right?!

than you should be able to mount universal (spacro, recaro whatever) side mount plates and bolt the seat into those

no need for rails here

Chris,

than you should be able to mount universal (spacro, recaro whatever) side mount plates and bolt the seat into those

no need for rails here

Yes you are quite right, bolt straight onto the floor no problems. Was having a bit funny moment, meant that for bottom mount seats (as with my Recaro's) the holes in the frames arent right, infact the frames are large enough to reach the holes on the seats. For side mount seats you would need the Recaro side mounts I guess and they should fit on the frames. Best confirm with DT though as the holes on the plates dont always line up with those on the frames :bang:

Chris,

no need for rails here

Yes you are quite right, bolt straight onto the floor no problems. Was having a bit funny moment, meant that for bottom mount seats (as with my Recaro's) the holes in the frames arent right, infact the frames are large enough to reach the holes on the seats. For side mount seats you would need the Recaro side mounts I guess and they should fit on the frames. Best confirm with DT though as the holes on the plates dont always line up with those on the frames :bang:

not a problem, we got a drill here :clap: