Brutal truth !!!!

Vale

Please can you tell me 'honestly' what the best thing is about your Zed and then tell me the worst.

The best thing is the feeling when you are accelerating hard in 2nd or 3rd gear and the acceleration is just so smooth and keeps on going :teeth:

Worst thing – no glove compartment in the front. You’ll get over it :lol:

Good Points: Everything

Bad Points: Can't stop driving it and costing me a fortune in petrol. The back bumper fitting and the slightly overdone rear indicator cluster..... :ninja:

hmmmmm some cheeky mod has been at the edit button meesthinks.....stew im looking in your direction. :angry:

:lol:

R

Best thing: Definately the sound of the exhaust when you hit the noisy peddle, and peoples face when you say you own a Nissan and they expect a Micra but then see the Zed :D

Worst thing: Nothing really. One of my pet hates is that when I use the window washers and I have the drivers window open, the water drips down the inside of the drivers door............I'm gonna come in for a flaming on this! Someone else must have done it?

Worst thing: Nothing really. One of my pet hates is that when I use the window washers and I have the drivers window open, the water drips down the inside of the drivers door............I'm gonna come in for a flaming on this! Someone else must have done it?

No, that annoys me aswell :lol:

No, that annoys me aswell :lol:

+1 I'm a smoker and I hate having a fag in the rain :lol: