Good Car audio Shop

BigJammy

Hi

I am looking into what the possible alterives are or just replacing with same OEM stereo as CD player is broken.

I am looking for a company that does custom audio installs or are good a doing installs near the croydon area or in south east.

I am not sure what I want to get, I have seen people on the forum with the screens built in center cubby.

I would mainly like to have a satnav build in and ability to connect iphone.

You'll be wanting an Alpine unit then....... ;)

I don't know of any down that way unfortunately, the one I use is in Bucks if you can do without the car for a day or so or don't mind a drive on a Saturday. :)

I think Kudos Automotive can supply all kinds of Audio stuff, they also have experience with 350Zs. They happen to be fairly local and run by a forum member called Andy!

Looks like it's your lucky day!

Shame clive at soundoff's has gone in coulsdon....

I know someone in the Crawley area that could help and hes mobile so could come to you. He did some work on mine and caveys. Andy can recommend him too....

And another option on the double dinn unit is the Kenwood. Happy to show you around my setup as I am not that far away!