Over night stop, midway to the hoon

Bex9

Dont shoot off too early on wed, I have to catch you up :)

Took me a while to work out what you were on about then! I first thought you meant when we left after the hoon and I'm not staying til Wed :lol::bangin:

I'm sure on the way up we can take plenty of stops and make a nice journey of it, will give you plenty of time to catch us Mart :teeth:

Having talked it through with Amanda, we think that the Moffat is probably the best bet. The ones we originally eyed up further along the route would be a bit far for Colin I think, so Moffat is the closest really nice hotel to hit without it making the trip for us going from North Wales area too short. Not sure that makes any sense at all, basically we think its a nice medium of making progress in a day but not too long :thumbs:

Thanks Chris - me, I'll drive all day in the ZED given the chance, but it is more important the journey up and back is as comfortable as possible for June before I throw her around in the Highlands :blush: And also having another offer for an overnighter with members a bit further south -I'm feeling quite emotional about what a great forum this is :hug:

Decisions to make - June where are you :help:(gone shopping again :wacko: )

And also having another offer for an overnighter with members a bit further south -I'm feeling quite emotional about what a great forum this is :hug:

Decisions to make - June where are you :help:(gone shopping again :wacko: )

If you can make it to around Mikes area that would be good. Me and Amanda are taking a couple of days in N.Wales so heading up from there to shorten the journey!

• 4 weeks later...
Ok guys, i'm thinking that Mofat is a good idea for an over night stay, has anyone got any preferences to which hotel we stop at?

The one Bex posted up earlier in the thread got Amanda's vote :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...